remember september? remember 145? remember "normal" as in "not overweight"?
next week i'll have been on this JOURNEY (gag) for four years. four. years. and eighty-three pounds. damn. on both counts. it's taken for. ev. er. but holy hell, i've accomplished a lot.
so, i'm about eight pounds up from my low and 23 pounds from my goal.
but i'm still down 84 pounds. eighty. four. what's that, like, a seventh grader? not ME in seventh grade, i assure you, but other people, right?
i know you want a resolution, not of the "it's over, look at my hot size-six, no issues ass!" ilk, but of the "in 2011, i will lose the last 23 pounds" garden-variety new yearsy type. you've come to the right place, baby. because it 2011, i WILL lose the last 23 pounds. i will. i will. i will.
here's what i DID accomplish in 2010:
- i started grad school and finish my first term with a 4.0
- i lost, i think, like 20 pounds
- i graduated from therapy
- i got through last night with *one* minor freak-out
- we moved to a kick-ass new apartment
- i helped the love of my life get back in shape (my husband now weighs my start weight: 236 pounds. he's six foot. i'm five three.)
- losing the last 23
- banging out 10 of my remaining 13 courses
- bringing my local community theater back to life
- staying sane