count down to goal

Monday, February 21, 2011

okay, okay!

i didn't blog last week because... i was up. up like WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY up. in the 157.something. not a nice place.

this week, i'm at 152.8. my 2011 weight barrier. yippeeeeeeeee! and this week? i'm crashing through that mthrfkr. oh. yes. i. am.

i've been training with my brother-trainer at his new gym again. new gym has a different philosophy-- heavy weights, isolation and few reps. and in a couple weeks i'm back to spinning. and. for my birthday, i'm getting myself a 5k on memorial day. so i have to be training asapsies. plus, i still go to the gym with K once a week (ish). and as soon as it warms up for real, B and i will start walking again!

but, i find, i can work out like a pro athlete (okay, possibly an exaggeration) and still not lose weight unless i'm SO CAREFUL about my food. so. i'm just going to be that careful. going well so far...

No comments: