let's start with me, and then you can feel free to chime in. but you probably won't. 24 followers and many hits a day, but nobody says a damn thing. anyway. me.
- tmi, but, oh, so true. i am bleeding slightly worse than a normal period. but... i don't have my period yet. as far as i know. i'm in a lot of pain, too. this sucks monkey balls.
- tmi some more: i'm constipated because, um, moving, you know, THEM, puts painful pressure on the general region that's bleeding. yes, even if i take something to help.
- that's the last tmi.
- i haven't heard the all-clear from my doctor yet. today is a week. this means... it's still remotely possible that i have cancer.
- my husband is on a (medically aided) (as in, with medicine) diet and has lost 14 pounds in 6 days. FOURTEEN. can everybody spell jealous? at this rate, which, i expect, will slow down, but STILL, if it doesn't, he will reach his goal weight in about 35 days. motherfucker.
- him being on a diet means WE'RE not snacking at night, except for the 1/3 of a cup of ice cream we each have. you read that right: less than a serving. LESS.
- which is awesome for me because i might actually be down to 160 by next weigh in.
- oh, yeah, totally not gonna be 140 for The Wedding, new goal: 155.
- that's 1.25 pounds a week.
- doable. even if i can't workout as hard.
- also means no way am i going to be 135 in july when i *hope* we'll be going on a fabulous, all-inclusive caribbean vacation. new goal: 145.
- that's 1.5ish pounds a week.
- doable, if i work out.
- new timeline for 135 (or end, in any event): mid-september when we go to mil's for a last pre-grad school hurrah.
- that's about another 1.25 pounds per week.
- OKAY. and. i did my fafsa. (yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay)
- that's about it.
(ps-- of course i'm all kinds of anxious for no good reason today. that's always why i do bullet posts.)