count down to goal

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

my shiny knight

last night, at 9:30, when we got home from returning my grandmother's car, after picking up ours at the mechanic, suffering through wicked suburban rush-hour traffic and mediocre tj's cold-case mac & cheese (diner classics MY ASS), he gave me a back rub, laced up his shoes, and dragged my butt out for a 1/2 hour walk.

my knight in shining nikes.

in a little while i'll go for my 20 minute "stroll" (seriously, this training schedule calls for "strolling" regularly) and tonight i'll work on some push-ups and sit-ups.

confession: i'm smoking a little bit. kinda one week (or weekend) on, one or two weeks off. i'm trying not to, but, UGH, i feel like hell.

anywaaaaaaay. obviously, i did not get to the produce stand yesterday, so lunch is tomatoes and mozz again-- no greens. but i grabbed some clementines, too.

i'm just taking it day by day here.

No comments: