- 64 ounces of coke zero (0 calories)
- 126 ounces of club soda (0 calories)
- 24 ounces of water (0 calories)
- 15 cigarettes (0 calories)
- 1.5 ounces of sour apple schnapps (150 calories)
- 1 slice of plain pizza (250 calories)
- buffalo dip & bread (300 calories)
- 1 slice of pepperoni pizza (300 calories)
- 2 slices of pizza with the cheese removed to be given to my friend's gluten-free kid who desperately wanted pizza (400 calories)
- 3 homemade-by-me brownies (990 calories)
- 10 homemade-my-me miniature madeleines (250 calories)
- tj's frozen mac & cheese (300 calories)
so, actually, that's not tooooooo bad, by the numbers. it puts me at an average of 1300-1400 calories a day. except they all came from pizza and brownies. and almost all yesterday.
is anyone going to be surprised when i say i was up to 171.6 this morning??