- we got notice yesterday that our landlord is doing a lease renewal inspection. TOMORROW. our lease is up in OCTOBER.
- our apartment has two or three issues caused by my husband's erstwhile anger management problem. (busted screen on the slider and a busted soapdish-- the ceramic tiled-on kind.) (he's over it, both happened when we first moved in and, hi, better he should hit STUFF than ME, no?)
- we cannot afford to move right now and i am terrified that we will be evicted. i blame him, obviously, since i am an asshole.
- i didn't shred last night because we were in a cleaning FRENZY.
- i feel like ass about that.
- i feel like ass about that, too.
- i have a shit ton to do tonight (training, a friend date, more cleaning) so i will have ONE DAY to prepare for my grad school interview on thursday.
- work sucks.
- by the time i was headed to the kitchenette for my coffee, all i could think about was the full sized reese's cups that had be languishing there for WEEKS. i'd resigned to eating them. they were gone.
Tuesday, February 02, 2010
a number on the scale does not dictate my worth
hoooooooooooooooo, boy. today sucks my metaphorical balls. because i cannot form coherent paragraphs, bullets: