count down to goal

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

how to not eat your fair share of a pint of ben & jerry's

my husband is not the very best of influences. i take full responsibility for my part in running out for a pint of cinnamon bun swirl, but it wouldn't have occured to me on my own, ya know?

but, lucky for me, our copy of maxim arrived yesterday. so i paged trough it, like i always do looking for the jokes and that last-day-on-earth bit while we popped open the pint.

i think i ate more than one serving, but nowhere near the two that was my fair share of the pint. because... wow. how do you sit around and eat ice cream while your husband is looking at models over your shoulder??

naturally, i wish i hadn't eaten the ice cream, but i had a migraine and frankly, it sounded GOOD. okay? it. just. sounded. good.


42 sit-ups, 24 push-ups (girlywise) and 45 minutes on the bike. making progress.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Oooh, what a good idea! A copy of Maxim to prevent overindulging in B&J! I cannot buy Ben & Jerry's because I will eat the entire pint alone in one sitting, probably even with a copy of Maxim sitting nearby. :) So, way to go on holding back! You're a better woman than I.