answer discovered this morning: -2.6 pounds
know how i figured it out? i got one removed yesterday and gained over two and a half pounds.
okay, that's not accurate. my nerves started going on friday, so i munched and ate and drank and enjoyed. saturday was spent baking and then attending a party where the food was AWFUL but the beer was plentiful. (and where i was not recognized-- owing more to the black pixie wig i wore than my size, but that was mentioned, too.) and sunday, naturally, i had to recover. and see saw iv after which the only thing i thought i could stomach was pasta with cheese-- no blood! er, sauce.
which brings us to YESTERDAY. aka: surgery day. surgery day went like this:
- 10am: two xanax
- 11am: the doctor is running AN HOUR behind. i left my xanies at home.
- 11:30am: i get called back, surprise!
- 12:00pm: i'm out and no copay-- sweet!
- 12:15pm: my heroic kid brother drops me at the wawa next door to my apartment-- the husband has taken off the past two monday's to take his grandmother to pre-op appointments for next week's total hip job.
- 12:30pm: i get home with a shorti crispy chicken sandwich with light mayo, lettuce, tomato, onion & pickles, small chips, large coke zero and a PINT of breyers oreo ice cream. (which is very airy and thus only 640 calories instead of the average 800-1000!)
- 1:30pm: it's all down the hatch and i sleep til the mister gets home.
- 5:00pm: which he does, bearing flowers and those "rainbow" cookies from 7-11 that i lurve.
- 5:15pm: i manage to throw together a meatloaf, homemade mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli.
- 6:30pm: which i follow with two glasses of wine and about an ounce of dark belgian chocolate.
will you believe me if i tell you i feel like crap today and wish i was still at home? cause i do. and my fingers seem to think i ate a saltlick.
so, we're just about 8 weeks out from december 23-- my original end date, and 9 from the end of the year. i've got 16-22 pounds to take off in that time. this can be achieved through NOT FUCKING UP, right?