count down to goal

Thursday, January 21, 2010

promises

i focused yesterday, i was careful. i managed two of the (five) things i said i was going to do. rather that dwell on the failures, let's talk about where i succeeded.

i stayed within my calorie range! it was a little tough, but i managed. AND i met my nutrient goals without going way over in any-- i often top off my calories by eating something fatty and end up over my fat.

so, today is a dr. y day. and there is MUCH. i'm focusing on staying in my calorie range, meeting my nutrient goals without going over and getting in my 128 ounces of calorie-free fluids-- black coffee, diet soda, seltzer and water. (tomorrow i'll knock out the soda. and EXERCISE.)

if i seem less depressed today it's because i weigh less than i have in weeks: 168.2. i hate feeling like i'm, i dunno, running in place? a walking, talking, blogging experiment in futility? i know i shouldn't let the scale dictate my feelings, but... poo. it's HARD. i have been pretty strict! i just needed to see a little movement.

anyway:

staying in my calorie range, meeting my nutrient goals without going over and getting in my 128 ounces of calorie-free fluids.

No comments: