count down to goal

Thursday, January 28, 2010

um, apparently, i dare

and... i bought it. in an 8. holy shitburgers.

so, yesterday shook down like this:
  1. water: 4+ liters, 3 1/2 of them PLAIN WATER
  2. calories: a bit over when my stomach was growling at bedtime-- i had two crackers
  3. nutrients: CHECK!
  4. shred: eh. my wrist did this thing where it feels like it's spraining righthtisverymoment if i put pressure on it wrong, so i swapped out moves that put pressure on it after the first walking push-up set. so, no, i didn't give it my ALL, per se, but i got through it and i'm going to add more cardio today... i'm not sure how yet, but i am. i suppose with my stepper tonight, my bike once it's fixed and the track when it's not FREEZING.
so. i bought it. WOW.

well... today's focus is on water, calories, nutrients, shred AND an extra 15 minutes of cardio.

No comments: